How to access the hotel from Survarnabhumi International Airport
- By public transit train - take the escalator down from the Arrival Hall to entry the Airport Rail Link (ARL) which located on the first floor, then take a ride from Suvarnabhumi to Phyathai station. Then walk further from ARL Makkasan exit about 200 meters to take the train from BTS Phyathai to Chidlom station (exit), then you will find the hotel .
- By public transport bus - wait for the Free Shuttle Bus Service which can be found at the exits nearby the Arrival Hall (third floor). This bus will stop at the Bus Terminal where you will find the bus no. 558 to bring you to Chidlom BTS station. From this location, you will walk around 600 m. to the hotel.
- By public metered taxi - – look for the taxi stand signage at the second floor then join the taxi queue. The metered fare from the airport to the hotel is usually around THB 500 including the tolls and airport surcharge.
How to access the hotel from Don Muang International Airport
- By public transit train - the rapid train between the airport and city center is now under construction, so it is necessary to take a bus or taxi to the nearest rapid train which is located at Jatujak Park. Passenger can either choose to travel to the hotel via BTS skytrain from Mo Chit to Chidlom station (exit) then you will you will walk around 600 m to the hotel.
- By public metered taxi - Taxi stand located in front of the Arrival Halls International & Domestic Passenger Terminals. The metered fare from the airport to the hotel is usually around THB 450 including the tolls and airport surcharge.
You can arrange for an airport pick-up by our hotel limousine by providing your flight details and estimated time of arrival when booking online.
Alternatively, you can contact the hotel directly via email reservations. [email protected] or Tel. +66 2 091 9000 Fax. +66 2 091 9009
Please make your booking at least two days in advance.